Feb 27, 2013

Pony Pics 163


"Wow... you scored a four."
"Out of five?"
"Out of a hundred."

I've had a long day, but I'll push myself a little longer to make a Pony Pics for you guys.  I care about y'all that much. (Blows a kiss.)


Big tail. You guys know how I feel about big tails... why no, I'm not trying to hide an erection right now.  Why do you ask?

Technology has progressed to the point where color is now obsolete.

Whelp, I guess she won't have to do that any more now that she's a Princess.  Now she get's to take everypony else's money!

I've tried giggling, chortling, guffawing, and even tittering at Alicorn Twilight, but she refuses to disappear.

Ahh, I remember when my mom would stuff me in a sack for hours at a time, good times, good times.

I don't even know
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
....yeah, this really speaks to me.  I might even cry it's so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment