Feb 23, 2013

Pony Pics 162

Derpy, I'm neutral towards you.  That sentence alone is enough to get me killed in this fandom.  Before I disappear under mysterious circumstances, have a Pony Pics!


"Let go of him you bitch!"

You know what, if Eqeustrian Girls is like this, well that'd just be alright.

This picture looks cold and dark, just like that hole in my heart where Twilight used to be.

For some reason I always want to say Fabu Lass, as if it was the name of a sexy super heroine.... don't know why, but I subconsciously always say it that way.

You know what Applejack, I officially don't hate you that much any more... I still dislike you, but you're now better than getting my leg amputated, so good for you!

zutheskunk
Friendship Is Magic is just one big dream.  I'm calling it now as the series finale.

I just realized that Equestrian Girls Applejack will have boobs, so that means there will be something that I like about her after all!

Sexy, sexy!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

If Zecora was more like that, well then I'd probably stop complaining about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment