Feb 16, 2013

MLP:FiM Season 3 Finale - Magical Mystery Cure



When Twilight casts a spell that switches the Cutie Marks and destinies, the only way to reverse the spell is by writing her own magic.


This is it, the moment we've all been dreading waiting for! The finale to season 3 has finally arrived, so get ready for some epic plot development stuffed into 22 minutes. In addition, the Hub chose to air the most important episodes to MLP's story right before the finale (a.k.a. the first two episodes, "The Return of Harmony", "The Crystal Empire", etc.), ending with "Magic Duel" right before "Magical Mystery Cure". Perhaps our friends from Saddle Arabia have something to do with Twilight's transformation...?




Bronystate
Haxmega
BronyTV
Filly (see post)
Brony Network
MLP Forums
Midnight Run
Otaku Ascended

2 comments:

  1. "Yes! Everything's gonna be just fine!"

    Couldn't have said it better myself. Seriously, I really enjoyed this episode. I went in feeling rather indifferent to the whole "Twilicorn" issue, but I left feeling VERY satisfied.
    http://media.tumblr.com/da058f11d995ed85575c9a63d5df4c06/tumblr_inline_mhtbw8GG3I1qz4rgp.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy, I think you're not going to very much enjoy my review.

      Delete