Feb 17, 2013

90-Minute Review by GoldenSandslash



What the-?

Holy shit, I think I've gone mad.

Okay, so what the hell is this? Well, watch as I show you why I should never be given the task of reviewing something while sleep-deprived. God, I regret this.

So why am I posting this? Because I am an idiot who enjoys suffering through the humiliation of having my embarrassing moments put online for all to see. If I were to do this again, I would do it while awake.

As for what I review, well, the original intent was to spend exactly 60 seconds talking about each episode. But due to being sleep-deprived, I eventually got slower and slower and had to take more time. Plus having little control over my tangents, I went off-topic a lot.

But I do honestly give my thoughts on every single episode.

Dusty, good luck topping this for your episode reviews.

Just like my last review, I am tired at the time of this posting, so the YouTube video probably won't be up by the time this post is. I figured out how to HTML embed a non-uploaded video though, so it should work if you give it a couple hours for the upload to finish.

Now, how to make this worse? Give me a camera while I'm drunk. We'll see what happens. (I'm only 20 years old, and therefore have never had alcohol before, ever. Lord knows how I would handle it.)

2 comments:

  1. "I think I've gone mad."

    I think it's safe to say that everyone on OIM is probably a little crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely on quest based episodes being the best.

    Holy mind blow Batman. I never even noticed Twilight was still using magic during winter wrap up.

    Sweetie Belle fo life.

    We don't see Twist again because even the writers don't like Twist.

    I agree with you on so bad it's bad, I've always felt that way too.

    Bite your tongue, Photo Finish is fabulous.

    Ehh, I used to like Trollestia, but now it's kind of old.

    Of course I win! ....I always win. (Stares into your soul.)

    RIP Lauren Faust, you are sadly missed.

    Yeah, Dj Pon-3 is really overrated.

    (GoldenSandslash starts cuddling himself) And that's when I started feeling really uncomfortable.

    We really need another Rarity episode, it's long overdue.

    Secret of my Excess - The most definitive review I've ever heard.

    "I'm attracted to dominate women." Well I'm just learning more and more about you.

    Damn you GoldenSandslash. Bad, Bad, Seed is a great song!

    Sleepless In Ponyville - Scootaloo is clinically insane... I can roll with that.

    Curse you GS! Counting, it's my only weakness!

    You've never played Portal? Guess what you really need to do this weekend!

    I already said I was sorry about not mentioning the cheer, but yes, I completely agree with you.

    You might call it a little debate, I call it a knock down brawl.

    So ya got a review out before me, (slow claps), I totally won't hold a grudge against you forever and ever.

    Aww, don't be so hard on yourself... but yeah, I'm pretty much a demigod.

    Whelp, this video was... an experience, that's probably the best way to describe it.

    ReplyDelete