Jan 30, 2013

Turnabout Storm Finale


The final part to the Phoenix Wright My Little Pony Crossover is finally here.  As always it's a long un at an hour and nineteen minutes, so butter up some popcorn, grab your favorite soda pop, and get comfy.

OBJECTION!

(by GoldenSandslash15)


CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED


HOLD IT!

(by Chameleon)

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Spoilers! Sorry GS, but I thought it was necessary to censor your edit because some people might consider what you wrote to be a spoiler. To all of you who still want to read it, simply hover over where it says "CENSORED" to see what GS originally wrote. I apologize in advance for my inexperience with HTML and not being able to find a better way to do this.

6 comments:

  1. Apparently, you and I have very different definitions of the word "finale."

    Edited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1.I didn't watch it before posting, there's no way I'd spend over an hour at BurgerKing just watching this, I keepvid everthing and watch it when I'm offline at home.
      2. I think that was a fairly reasonable assumption! It's not my fault they don't now how X/Y systems are supposed to work.

      Delete
    2. It's actually cause Dashie is out of time in-universe and is now living off of borrowed time.

      Delete
    3. Sorry GS, but I felt it was necessary to censor your text, just in case, someone might consider it a spoiler. Better safe than sorry.

      Delete
  2. Whoa, I had no idea that my post would cause so much conflict between us.

    ReplyDelete