Jan 21, 2013

Slow Day at the Office


Thanks goes to Movie Specs for his submission! Your pic gets to be the header image of this measly post!

So yeah, I didn't have enough time to make a special post today, so have some Youtube videos I'm sure you've already seen as some little compensation.




One of the coolest things I've seen come out of the Pokemon fandom in a long time. If you think it looks good now, this video came out almost a year ago. Since then, the game has been updated a few more times and has been cleaned up a lot since. But don't take my word for it, download it and play it for yourself!



And so the last Twinkie in existence was sliced in half by a fat samurai to the beat of some heavy dub. There are probably better ways to go out in style, but at least it's better than if the Twinkie decided to commit suicide.



Continuing off my obsession with SoGreatandPowerful, here's a cool visualization of his medley.

No comments:

Post a Comment