Jan 9, 2013

Pony Pics 150

This... this spoke to me.  (Sheds single manly tear.)


Alright everybody, say it with me. "Countravia."  Now was that so hard?

I'm not going to say anything about Magic Duel, I'm not going to say anything about Magic Duel, I'm not going to say anything about Tragic Drool.

It's obviously a metaphor about taking her virginity.

When the main six finally arrived there were only three bloody pulps and a guilty looking Chrysalis.

.....please turn this into the season finale... please.

Yup, another Brony game that will never actually be released.

If those were real stars she'd be dead... just thought I'd bring that up.

I'm running out of battery life so I don't have time to figure out a way to properly say this, but if you're perverted like me then you instantly make a connection between ice "cream" and another type of "cream".

For a second I thought she was going to get sent to Django Unchained's Candy Land.  On that note when I went to see Django Unchained, after the movie ended I stood up and turned to leave, it was then that I noticed I was the sole white person in the theater, but there were quite a few black people.  After sitting through a little less than three hours of  "white people are evil and they all need to get brutally murder", I have never been more scared leaving a movie theater than I was that night.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you know about that. but there's the other version of that picture from Atryl :D

    also, I approve of this Trixie :D

    now that I think about it... maybe I should somehow involve her in my vampire pony story... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do, I'm all knowing when it comes to hentai.

      Delete
  2. Fiddlesticks...darn, I guess I said it wrong, oh well, it's stuck that way now. Fiddlesticks it is.

    ReplyDelete