Jan 5, 2013

Pony Pics 149

I'm going to repeat, why couldn't the IDW comic be an actual episode! Oh it could be an epic multi-parter.... (sheds a single manly tear at how awesome it would be).


Umm, Celestia... could you turn it down a notch, I think your gradually giving me skin cancer.

Damn, in just a few short years Granny smith is going to age like nobodies business.

You rustle any apples on her watch, you're going to regret it.

We know for a fact they had knights like this once upon a time (see the Nightmare Night episode), wouldn't it be awesome if we got a time travel episode where they went back to the Pony Middle Ages?  Yes it would, that was a rhetorical question.

This is one of those "at first I though she was giving her a blowjob" pics.

Even in business wear, she's still smoking hot.

Glowing boobs are the best boobs.... or they could be radioactive... that wouldn't be so hot.

Bobbies and hips down that a way!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Someone needs to get to work converting the episodes to have characters that look like this.... I'd watch it in a heart beat.

Dusty approved version here

3 comments:

  1. Phew, it's been a long time since I've had the time to comment on a Pony Pics!...

    ...And I can't think of anything to say. I must be out of practice. Ah well, I just wanted to say that I have kept up with (most of) the Pony Pics, and I always appreciate the only person I know who can tell a good sex joke. ;)

    Wait, is that Plank?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh look, my picture is here

    believe it or not, for a moment I wanted to put Rarity's face between RD's legs just to see how silly it would look like :D

    also dat JJ's picture :D

    ReplyDelete