Jan 19, 2013

My Little Pony Coronation Concert Sweepstakes



Well I sure bucked up today. I could've sworn this entire time they've been airing MLP from 11:00-11:30AM EST and not 10:30-11:00AM EST. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to wait for my 1080p Youtube ponies...

But for those of you that didn't screw up and like to show your support by watching the episodes live on your boobtube, you may have seen the above commercial. That's right, Hasbro is giving away tickets to go to Los Angeles!

"The Hub is holding a one-day, call-in My Little Pony Coronation Concert Sweepstakes on Saturday, January 26 during the telecast of an all-new episode of “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic,” where one lucky fan will a trip for four to the “My Little Pony Friendship is Magic” Coronation Concert.  During the episode, viewers will be asked to call a number provided for a chance to win the tickets. The invitation-only concert will be held in Los Angeles in February to celebrate a special episode of the series!"

Doesn't that seem absolutely marvelous? Well that's too bad. Because if you read the fine print, you'll see...

AGES 6 TO 12 YEARS OLD

Since I'm certain nobody between those ages goes to Obsession Is Magic, I'm sure we're ALL disappointed. But if you are that young, I wish you the best of luck for the sweepstakes, and I warn you not to click on any of the Popular Posts on the sidebar or your parents might get mad at us.

If you're still really intent on going to this thing, I'd suggest signing up your younger sibling for the sweepstakes, and if you win, pretend to be the devil-may-care older sibling who got "dragged" on the trip.

5 comments:

  1. Or if you have a younger sibling in that age range, no is the time to exploit them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I could've sworn this entire time they've been airing MLP from 11:00-11:30AM EST and not 10:30-11:00AM EST."

    You know that season 2 episodes aired at 10:00 AM EST, right? And season 3 episodes have always been at 10:30 EST? Where did you get the idea of 11 AM from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea. I never missed an episode before, I always knew it started at 10:30 EST for Season 3, yet for some reason this week my brain just decided to derp on me.

      Delete
  3. *grabs girlfriend*

    "Hey, we need to conceive. Now."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

      Delete