Jan 3, 2013

MLP and Rage of the Dinobots Issue 2

This post may be a little late, but I still feel that it's a necessary reminder... Issue #2 of both "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" and "Transformers: Prime - Rage of the Dinobots" have been released!
Both were originally scheduled to hit shelves last month, but were instead delayed and released yesterday. (Yes, issue #2 of the MLP comic was leaked on the Nook store last month, but that's beside the point...)

What adventures lie ahead for our heroes, the main six and the Dinobots? What terrible plans do the villainous masterminds, Queen Chrysalis and Shockwave, have in store for them? Action! Thrills! Romance! Er, wait... maybe not that last part...

For everyone who was planning to pick up physical copies from their local comic shops (like me), the wait is over!
Alternatively, both comics are also available as digital downloads (I highly recommend comiXology).

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #2 on comiXology

Transformers: Prime - Rage of the Dinobots #2 on comiXology

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #2 on iTunes

1 comment:

  1. I definitively didn't read the mlp comic when it leaked a while back.... definitely not. But I'll still be getting a comixology copy. I can say that I was thoroughly right when I said that the 1st issue wasn't so good but that it had big potential for future issues. Issue 2 is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete