Jan 5, 2013

Keep Calm and Flutter on...... or not

I just realized that Discord is now trolling us in real life.  I also just realized that with Discord and Fluttershy being the prominent characters, then that Fluttershy turning into a dragon rumor could possibly come true.

Yup, no episode today, nor next week.  Now this is a travesty of the highest order, but we're just going to have to put on a brave face and soldier through it.  I'm not complaining too much since this means I won't have to do a review this weekend which mean I'll actually have "gasp" free time and not spend the next two days staring at Sony Vegas.  ....... I feel so free... what is this emotion.... is this happiness?  I think it is.

Anywho to make up for no episode reviews, I may do a couple of.... sillier videos I've put on the back burner.  You'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment