Jan 27, 2013

Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake - Sneak Peek at "Bad Little Boy"



Sorry guys, I know that my Pony Memes posts bring all the bronies to the yard, but I'm in the middle of end-of-semester madness, and I've been too busy to even look at a meme for the past couple weeks. Anyway, I thought I might as well post something, so I'll post about something I'm quickly becoming obsessed with: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADVENTURE TIME!

Back in season 3, it was revealed that Ice King wrote a fanfiction that features the gender-swapped versions of heroes Finn the Human and Jake the Dog: Fionna the Human and Cake the Cat. The 11th episode of season 5 promises to bring the two fan-favorite characters back, airing on February 18th.

"The princesses are sick and tired of Ice King’s crazy Fionna and Cake stories, so Marceline stops by the Ice Kingdom to show him how it’s done."

This time, Marshall Lee, the gender-swapped version of vampire Queen Marceline, will be much more than just a cameo appearance. It seems that he will be the conflicting love interest for Fionna, who also has feelings for Prince Bubblegum, the gender-swapped version of- oh, you get the point.

Marshall Lee will be voiced by Donald Glover, aka Troy Barnes from both the TV show "Community" and the web series Collegehumor aka the guy I would force my daughter to marry. The voice of Prince Bubblegum shall be reclaimed by Neil Patrick Harris aka Doogie Howser aka Barney Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother" aka the guy I would force my... okay, let's not go there. But seriously, if someone told me Harris had a part in Adventure Time I would have watched the show a lot sooner.

...my thoughts on Finn are very confusing right now.

2 comments:

  1. Wait. If Marceline is writing the story, and she pairs her counterpart with Fionna, does that mean that she loves Finn!?

    YES!!!!!

    I've been a huge Finn x Marceline shipper (heck, just looking at my Facebook Timeline cover would tell you that), so I was disappointed by Finn constantly being paired with Bubblegum and Flame Princess.

    But it looks like Finnceline has a chance of survival! HELL YEAH!

    (Also, I have yet to see anything from Season 5, so I could be totally wrong.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Adventure Time, but I don't see why so many people think it's so exceptionally good. It's a mildly entertaining show, but it doesn't get my juices flowing or anything.

    ReplyDelete