Dec 5, 2012

Pony Pics 140

It's Wednesday which means Pony Pics time!  Don't everyone cheer at once....


That was the day everything changed.

ponyshot
Apparently she's a G1, but she's cute, so here ya go.  Please don't run me out of town on a rail.

kaliptro2
All the Trixie fan art just reminds me of how much I disliked the episode..... oh how I wish it had been better.

kairaanix
We've always got room for Robo Twilight in Pony Pics.... always!

foxinshadow
We don't get much Griffon fan art, but when we do it's epic.

egophiliac
I sure wish the alicorn's could guard the alicorn amulet, but that's just me I guess.... I'm still sore about the episode.

Flutterspy, the cutest spy.

engrishman
Whelp, I'm not sure what this is but it's the best thing ever, let me tell ya!

ss2sonic
Jon and Arin win!  They realize friendships more important.... oh wait wrong show.

glancojusticar
Evil Trixie is evil.

csimadmax
Restraining myself from badmouthing the episode some more.... it's very hard.

atryl
Remember back when the sonic rainboom was the stuff?  Now it's pretty much died away.

munadrake
And we'll finish with some diabetes fodder. The cute levels are over 9,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment