Dec 1, 2012

Pony Pics 139

I always new Apple Bloom would turn into Rooster Cogburn.


This happened right?  Yeah, the episode totally went down like that.

Protip: In real life grabbing a girl and rubbing your face in her hair doesn't turn out so well.

I don't know how he does it, but raiko-illust is a master at glowing stuff.

It'd be hilarious if the Manehattan branch of the CMC was wildly more successful at getting cutie marks than the original Ponyville group.  Heck they should make it a storyline where the CMC are depressed that the new branch is so much better than them.

If Lyra ever shows up in the show and says something about hands..... well I think my brain would just explode.

Fabulous.

Good thing Applejack wasn't born yet or else I don't think she'd survive the shock of seeing him kill that tree.

Leave him behind Twilight, he'll only slow you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment