Dec 8, 2012

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Season 3 Episode 6 - Sleepless in Ponyville


It's time for episode número seis of season 3! If you're a pessimistic person, you'll be lamenting that it's already halfway through the season. But all the optimistic people will be rounding 6.5 up to 7 and will be in a blissful ignorance for a week longer.

Synopsis:
"Over a campfire, Rainbow Dash decides to share some imaginative and spooky tales, causing Scootaloo to have frightening, vivid nightmares; Scootaloo wants to get rid of her nightmares but doesn't want the others to think she is spineless."

If you like watching the show but want to do it with other bronies, below are a couple of Livestreams that will stream the show premeire live for everyone to watch and react to via chat. Please excuse me if some of them don't actually live stream the event. I'm new to Livestreaming, though I'm certain The Brony Network does. As always, this post will be updated when the episode is uploaded to Youtube.


Hax Mega's channel
The Brony Network
Bronystate

3 comments:

  1. I actually don't think that Princess Luna can dream-jump. I thought Scootaloo just dreamed that bit up. Looking around the Internet, though, I seem to be the only one who thought that. Meh.

    (And no, the YMMV page on TV Tropes doesn't count. I was the one who added that there.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also have to take into account when she talked to Scootaloo through the moon, Scootaloo was awake during that scene.

      Delete