Nov 21, 2012

S3E4 Preview Clip



Sweetness.

Edit: Um, I just meant that it's sweet that we got a clip. Not that the clip is sweet. Cause it isn't.

Overall thoughts on this? Well... (spoilers)



1) Hate Babs's voice.
2) Hate Babs's voice.
3) Aw. I was hoping that Silver Spoon had redeemed herself. Seeing as how she was the one to start applauding at "Family Appreciation Day" and didn't appear in "Ponyville Confidential," I thought maybe she had turned to the "light" side.
4) Hate Babs's voice.
5) What? What? Pumpkin? What? (Props if you get the reference.)
6) DEAR GOD BABS'S VOICE IS AWFUL.
7) Aww. Poor Sweetie Belle.
8) Hate Babs's voice.
9) Hate Babs's voice.
10) There is nothing wrong with snitching if you stand up for your friends.
11) CUTIE MARK CRUSADER PONIES-WITH-GOOD-VOICE-ACTORS! YEAH! Babs isn't one of them.
12) Why would Babs side with Diamond Tiara when Diamond Tiara was just picking on her (him?) for not having a cutie mark? Twenty bits says that Babs gains a cutie mark by the time the episode ends.
13) Hate Babs's voice.
14) I do seem to remember having another point. Ugh. Can't remember what it is now. Oh yeah. I hate Babs's voice.

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting the feeling that you weren't to keen on Babs Seed, you're not lone ranger on that. I didn't like her voice much either.

    Yeah, I'm not seeing why Babs joins Diamond Tiara. "Ha ha you suck!" "Wow, I really want to hang out with you."

    ReplyDelete