Nov 28, 2012

Pony Pics 138

Someone needs to make a Hatfields and McCoys style feud between the Apples and the Carrots or Oranges or whatever.  I'd buy that for a dollar.



My, what big eyes you have!

Does anyone else think that ponies are a little psychotically obsessed when it comes to cutie marks?

Gosh, I haven't posted Kloudmutt in forever.  Then again he rarely does stuff I can post.

Why has no one made pony balloons yet?  Seriously, it'd be a gold mine.

For those of you who don't like Babs Seed..... do you still feel that way?

Confession time.  I've never watched Breaking Bad, can anyone here recommend it?

Applejack, every time you get an episode you screw it up.... just go sit in the corner and try to behave.

Bullies beware.

Celestia has never looked so sexy.

Sexy DJ.
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Oh.... oh my.  Did it just get hot in here?

2 comments:

  1. That's how I feel when I listen to So Great and Powerful.

    If Babs really is related to the Oranges, they will have hell to pay.

    I can't recommend Breaking Bad to you, seeing how I've never watched it, either.

    Applejack. Greatest (oblivious) babysitter ever.

    I sell trolls and troll accessories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the Oranges are Applejack's Aunt and Uncle, and Applejack is also related to Bab's Seed since she is their cousin, then she has too be related to the oranges, she could very possibly be their daughter.

      Delete