Nov 21, 2012

Pony Pics 136

Oh Sombra, if only.


Well that didn't last long.

Oh... Excel Saga......ehhhhhhh.

Those stupid orange farmers will never see this coming.

If you can't handle the cute, get out of the kitchen.

I'm pretty sure that babysitters aren't supposed to take baths with the kids.

Evil twilight is evil.

That couch is probably worn out from as much as she uses it.

Click for readable.
Da silly rascal Dan.

I had a dream like this once.

Twilight, your horn seems to be bubbling something black a viscous, you may want to get that checked.

mickeymonster
"Sombra, you have an addiction, you need help."
"Crystals!"
"This is exactly what I'm talking about."

adalbertus
I don't see any wings on those ponies!  How'd they get in the clouds?

5 comments:

  1. > I don't see any wings on those ponies! How'd they get in the clouds?
    See that evil-looking glow on Twilight's horn? It's evil dark, blood magic vampire ponies use
    now, see the dark shadowy thing around their hooves? That's shadow hoof spell - it allows ponies to walk on everything you can cast shadows on. And you can cast shadow on a cloud. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What I meant was how'd they get up too the clouds. I don't see the balloon anywhere and they didn't have wings so just getting up there was my point.

      Delete
    2. you know Twilight can teleport, right?
      she can also levitate herself or even screw with gravity. I don't think getting on a cloud would be much of a problem for her.

      Delete