Nov 14, 2012

Pony Pics 134

You could have been a shining star. (Shed's a single manly tear.)  You could have been one of the greats kid, one of the greats.


Dat Chrysalis.

50 bucks says Twilight turns evil at some point.  Not permanently evil, but just temporarily evil.

Oh Rarity, you are best pony, you are.

So that's the plot of Ghost Buster 3.  I'm okay with this.

"It's okay Twilight, Mass Effect 3 hurt us all, your not suffering alone."

Books, turns out they make great blankets.... who knew?

You weren't the greatest villain, but at least you were better than Sombra.

Derpibooru ruined this scene for me, let's just say they added a "puddle" under super happy Rarity and that's all I can think about when I see it know.

She doesn't give him the lollipop, that's why he turned evil.  "If I can't have crystal lollipops, then nopony can!"

"Yeah Twi, you know, just in case Flim and Flam every come back."

Train!  That is all.

Dj-pon 3 being sexy
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
I'd wub wub that..

No comments:

Post a Comment