Nov 10, 2012

Pony Pics 133

I haven't seen the episode yet, I'm about to physically explode.




xkappax
Best team up ever?  Just throw Screw Loose in there and you're golden.

kaliptro2
This reminds me of those stupid almanacs in Assassin's Creed 3.... God I hate them.

incinerater
Cadence doesn't really look to happy about this.

I never really thought about it, but Luna could definitely be a vampire,  I just know it.

I imagine she jingles when she walks.

That plot is missing something.

Sexy.

Sexy pony warning.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

"Why so blue?"

I'm not sure, but I think something kinky is going on here.

1 comment:


  1. Shining and Cadence look awesome, but her expression does seem a little bit "ok, if we really have to" <_<

    Octavia...wow O_O

    and yes, vampire Luna is my headcanon :P
    also, yay, I got a picture up here again :D

    ReplyDelete