Nov 1, 2012

Dromaeosaur at Youmacon 2012

Later today, I'll be heading out to spend the weekend at a convention that I've attended regularly for quite a while. In fact, it was the first anime convention that I ever went to...
Over the years, Youmacon has grown to massive proportions, and is still expanding. This year, it will be held at both the Renaissance Center AND at Cobo Hall in Detroit, Michigan. Events begin this evening, and will run day and night all the way into Sunday evening.
You can check out Youmacon's website here.

Now, because I'll be rather "busy" during the coming days, I won't be posting a new Hall of Pony interview this week. Also, I'll have even less time to recover from this convention than usual, immediately going back to classes on Monday, then going to a midnight launch event for Halo 4, then going out to vote, and then going back to more classes...
That said, I'll be posting a bare-bones Hub Saturday Lineup from my hotel room, and I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that' with everything going on you'll confuse some of them and show up to vote in your cosplay.

    ReplyDelete