Oct 26, 2012

Season 3 Promo Commercial


So, I don't spend much time on Equestria Daily, but I was lucky enough to check it today to find this awesome Season 3 promo posted a few hours ago, sent exclusively to EqD to be uploaded to Sethisto's Youtube channel instead of on the regular HubTVNetwork Youtube channel. If you check, you'll see the Hub don't even have it up yet.

In case you don't want any spoilers, the video is after the break!

Fifteen Days To Go Until Season 3 Premeire





Well well well, the elusive King Sombra shows himself... in his nebulous form. Gah, how long do we have to wait before we can see a image of him in the episode? Also, it looks like Pinkie's party cannon is back! Can't wait to hear all the music that is undoubtedly going to come out based off it.

2 comments:

  1. That actually didn't excite me very much. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because nothing happened other than cloud monster Sombra and I really really hope that's not his real laugh in the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only part of this preview that excited me was the beginning split-second bit with Rainbow Dash taking off from an aircraft runway. XD

      And actually, King Sombra's generic evil laugh kinda made me giggle.

      Delete