Oct 31, 2012

Pony Pics 130

Here's a Halloween themed Pony Pics for all you boys and ghouls. 


I went trick r treating once in my life when I was really young...... I feel cheated.

Are her arms upside down?

Why is is a human shaped scarecrow?  Wouldn't they have pony shaped scarecrows?

Holy erection batman!

Jesus, that's a big pumpkin.

I never played Asura's Wrath, but i watched a walk through of it and it was pretty epic.

I'm actually very interested by Celestia's dark magic in the preview and you can bet you bottom dollar I'm going to talk about it in my review.

I feel a Celestia just got "wet" joke here is too obvious and below my convoluted standards.

Luna.... did you do something with your hair?

It's black and orange so I'm going to go ahead and call it Halloween related and end this Pony Pics with a Happy Halloween to all of y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment