Oct 17, 2012

Pony Pics 128


So now they're going to cannibalize her apparently.



I'm going to go ahead and say we never see Changelings on the show ever again.  They're too awesome, so obviously they're going to be underutilized.

And we're a hop, skip, and a jump from some lesbian action, trust me, I know these things.
Chrysalis, I don't know how to tell you this, but you seem to be missing a body.

As much as it pains me, I'm thinking about going and giving some of the old MLPs a try.  I've watched the MLP movie, but I haven't actually watched any of the original series.  I mean that bad guy does look kind of cool.

Muffin monster makes mares moan.

Ways to know you've been on derpibooru too much - images look wrong when there isn't a penis hanging between a mare's legs.

Celestia: beach goddess.

I need more Two Best Sister Play... I need it.

Pinkie smiles as she looks into your soul, deciding on how best to kill you.

Ponies with guns > Ponies without guns.

Something something, boobs, something something, horrific rape.

I've had those moments.

Cookies, ehh.  Now if it was brownies....

2 comments:

  1. If you do watch the old MlP, maybe you should do a video review of it. I've always wondered if it was good or not, but I never tried it because I was pretty sure it would end up being a waste of time.

    Dusty, have you and Galvin ever considered doing Let's Plays together? I think they would be hilarious.

    I wouldn't mind being murdered by a face that cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If/when I get around to making the plunge, I'll do a review of it.

      I've thought about it, but it would be pretty much impossible right now, seeing as how we're on opposite sides of the country.

      Delete