Oct 13, 2012

Pony Pics 127

These are t-shirt designs and I just want to say I'd buy them all in a heartbeat.


I don't care what anyone says, I loved the Watchmen movie in all it's glowing blue penis glory.

I'm digging that mane style.

I'm so glad I never had to wear braces.

Ha ha, people with braces are losers.  (Looks in mirror, realizes teeth are stereotypical crooked hillbilly teeth, cries a little.)

Oh David Tennant, I didn't want you to go either.

All in favor of tar and feathering Hinoraito?  Yup, that's what I thought.  I'll go get the torches and pitchforks.

Never change Derpy, never change.

I'm waiting for one of those speaker towers to tip over and crush somepony.

1 comment:

  1. Really? There's a picture of a saucy looking Twilight in Rainbow's room, and all you're gonna comment on is Dashie's hair style? Shame on you, sir.

    *grits his braces-covered teeth* "ya got a problem with metal mouths, mister? Well say 'ello to my little friend!" *blasts Dusty away with a giant tube of toothpaste*

    Oh. A Dr. Who reference. Of course. Why would I even think it was a Scott Pilgrim reference? That's would be just silly.

    Celestia in specs is actually pretty nice looking.

    ReplyDelete