Oct 10, 2012

Pony Pics 126

uvx
Sparkle Dash.



pixelkitties
I don't know where Trixie is, but it looks like a pretty rough neighborhood to be doing a show.

tess-27
I once butt bumped a man so hard he fell into a coma.... true story.

kp-shadowsquirrel
Oh Nightmare Moon, you were cut down in your prime.

europamaxima
I need a hairbrush, stat!

noben
And the waves of Halloween art come rushing in.

keinzantezuken
Hobo Trixie is best Trixie.

lumdrop
Those streamers look a bit too much like entrails.... foreshadowing of things to come.

Well little Tia, what's that you're looking at?

Applejack, what are you doing sitting around in bed, there's apples to buck!

Go for headshots.

I like it when people draw leggy ponies.

That plot is missing something.... Adalberuts, I am disappoint.

3 comments:

  1. "I once butt bumped a man so hard he fell into a coma"

    Well, that explains Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would let me down Adalbertus.

    You got me, I sort of accidently broke Lou, whoopsy daisy.

    ReplyDelete