Oct 3, 2012

Pony Pics 124

Did anyone read the final version of Past Sins?  It was rerelease with a bunch or rewrites a while back and I didn't get around to reading it for a 3rd time, so what I want to know is did any of you guys read it and was it substantially better?  Do I need to go back and read the updates version is what I'm getting at.

Also I liked the old cover better, this one is cool, but the other one had a lot more character to it.

Well that's an extremely unsafe balcony, no guard railings at all.

Classy Chrysalis.

I can't escape these brushables!!!

A wooden toaster is probably the most dangerous appliance ever.  Just trying to make some toast and you end up burning down your house.

So in this image I'm thinking the artist was going for a happy and upbeat feel, like Twilight is in a really comfortable place right now without a care in the world.  I'm just messing with you Adalbertus, it's obviously a metaphor for foalaphilia.

Yep, she's definitely too happy.  She must be up to something.

Applejack could never be an assassins, it doesn't have enough to do with apples or being a stubborn dolally.

Two Pony Pics in a row with no spicy pony section?  What is going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment