Sep 22, 2012

tt-n Hall of Pony

For our latest Hall of Pony post, I was given the opportunity to interview tt-n! The majority of tt-n's stunning MLP art is comprised of ponies clad in evocative lingerie, but also includes zombie ponies, Adventure Time crossover art, and a collaborative comic titled "The Blood Era". In addition, tt-n has an OC Tumblr blog, Ask MT.
As I said, much of tt-n's work is a bit saucy. While nothing here is explicit, this post does indeed contain some ponies in skimpy outfits.
Now, let's get to that interview!

1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?

I think it was during the second season, so I was quite a late arrival on the scene.
Like many others, I got curious about the waves of pony fanart I saw hitting deviantART and the likes, and so I eventually tried watching an episode. And you know how it works; one quickly became five, and then I was just hooked.

2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?

It is so hard to choose, but when I do try it always comes down to a tie between Rarity and Pinkie Pie, I think.
They all have their ways, but Rarity's delightful drama, and Pinkie's.. well.. Pinkieness is what gets to me in the end.

3.Who is your favorite background character (this is anypony other than the main 6. ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?

I always liked Zecora, I find her very charming.

4.Who would you follow, Celestia or Luna?

I admit, I know very little about the whole "Solar Empire vs. Lunar Republic" thing. But, if I was to choose between night and day, the night would always win.

5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?

What I usually tell people. If you want to know what it's all about, just watch an episode or two.
I wouldn't try to force anyone, but it's always worth giving it a fair chance.

6.What are your influences?

Oh, there are so many. One picks up inspiration and influence all the time, from watching others' art, listening to music, and a whole lot more.
There are many artists out there that has influenced me a great deal.

7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?

"Life is way too short to be taken seriously."

8.What is the best pony site you know? (Hint Hint, remember you're doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)

I don't really hang around these sites much, I mostly keep to deviantART. But, I would probably have to say Equestria Daily, since it is the only one I have continuously visited for some time.

9.Just a little about yourself. This is open ended, so you tell us anything you want to tell.

I don't know if there's very much to tell really. I'm a student, in Sweden. And a self-taught artist, like many others.

I like pretty things, bizarre things, scary things, funny things, geeky things, grotesque things.. A lot of things.

I've always been very shy, but this fandom has really helped me come out of my shell, and gain a lot of confidence in myself and what I do.
Thank you~

Welcome to the Hall of Pony, tt-n! We here at Obsession Is Magic look forward to seeing more of your alluring artwork!

3 comments: