Sep 15, 2012

Pony Pics 119



feral-dragon-art
If Chrysalis ever started a band, this would be their album art.

This Pony Pics has a "special" ending.




darkflame75
Just out of shot, Luna approaches, hooves outstretched, ready to give Celestia a shove and finally become the only princess.

kinkiepied
I wish I had a pet pony.  (Sad face.)

neitling
This is the best deal in town!  8 pics for the price of 1!

gonzahermeg
And here's one for all you TF2ers out there.

iammerriweather
Waddles is best pony.

Click on the image to find readable version.
csimadmax
Two Gravity Falls pics in one Pony Pics?  Madness I say!

adalbertus
Are the Kill Bill movies any good?  I've never watched them and I'm curious as to if I should.

beavernator
Metal Gear Discord... you know... because of the box.... they can't all be zingers!

cuttycommando
Evil Celestia will probably never ever happen, but if it did I'd probably giggle like a school girl.

mickeymonster
That Applejack impression was dead on.

mrbastoff
And that's where babies come from.

Assassin Creed 3 is going to be so good, I can barely stand it.

Will  the wonders of science never cease to amaze me?

Ugh, coffee.  I don't like it and I have no idea why so many people are addicted to it.  To each his own I guess.

Where are they running to and why are they so excited to get there?  Rampant erotic speculation time!

Wait a minute... this is a Crenair pic.... but it's happy.... the world has stopped making sense.

There needs to be more Timber Wolves in season 3, like a good mauling of an innocent bystander would be nice.

(Insert your own "Berry Punch -riding- Colgate" joke here)

Guns and ammo for everypony!

Even as a foal she's gold digging.

Sexy ponies after this point.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

ss2sonic
In Dusty Land Spike uses that stick for more than walking if you get my drift.  Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. ....what I'm saying is Rarity uses it as a makeshift sex toy.... you know, just in case I wasn't clear enough for you.


NSFW - NOT DROMAEOSAUR APPROVED
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

dtiberius
For the full pic go here or for colored version go here.  You may say, why are you posting this Dusty?  Well because it's D freaking Tiberius!  I love this guy and I almost jumped for joy when I saw he had done an MLP pic, so deal with it, I didn't post anything NSFW, just linked to it, there's a difference!

And that was the last post Dusty ever did.  Dromaeosaur was strangely quiet on the matter but he was quick to say that he "didn't do it".

4 comments:

  1. I came out of retirement just to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you should watch Kill Bill :D

    also, the last picture...hmm... not the biggest fan of the artist... of placing boy parts on a girl in general <_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnit, Now I want to paint an image of Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Trixie and Gilda in a death metal band.

    ReplyDelete