Sep 3, 2012

Pony Pics 115

I was feeling bad that we haven't posted anything in a couple of days, so have a Pony Pics, on the house. 



Flitter, why has she become so popular?  Why I tell you, why?!?!?!

Golly gee, I wonder what Cosmicunicorns favorite shipping is?

For those of you who haven't watch the Girlchan In Paradise videos.  Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.

Well, that's not creepy in the slightest.

I just love the upbeat and positive vibe from this pic.

Slender Man should have a brother called Husky Man.

Jesus, this has just been one super upbeat Pony Pics.  All the artists must be in a mood.


And have some stallion eye candy.
|
|
|
|
|
V

I'm not gay, but if I was, this'd be super hawt.

5 comments:

  1. Lack of news calls for another Pony Pics post? Our leader goes above and beyond the call of duty. *salutes*

    That Niban-Destikim pic is great. 20 dollar mode FTW! I still haven't gotten around to actually playing that game yet... I can be a bit of a horror junkie sometimes, so I really need to get on that. And yes, Huskyman would be awesome. Though, I still think I prefer Trenderman. XD

    And yes, hot Big Mac is TOTALLY what I needed after those creepy/depressing pics...

    ReplyDelete


  2. I love that Chrysalis picture... nicely done and actually relays some emotions.

    did I mention my idea to create separate gallery posts for different artists who get featured here more often?

    also, I'd like to share a rumor with you... there is a secret project going on that involves ponies, some 20 Polish digital pony artists of various skill sets and styles... you might want to look out for it in few weeks :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secrets? Now I'm all curious.

      Yeah, you mentioned that a while back, but I'm not really too sure why we should do that. I already post the artists here, and then they get featured in Hall of Pony, so it would just feel like spamming the site if I broke Pony Pics up into a bunch of smaller posts.

      Delete
    2. Maybe... I dunno. It was more like, givinr one artist more screen time, just like you did with my arts a while ago... only without the actual request

      Delete
    3. I'll keep it in mind, maybe I can do something with it in the future... in fact that just gave me an idea I need to start working on.

      Delete