Sep 1, 2012

Pony Pics 114


yamino
The magic of OCs.




suikuzu
Check out that chick.

nastylady
Well you're looking skinny today.

atryl
Don't go near the air vents, they're always in the air vents.

Another convention.  This is getting out of hand.

Apparently this is based off of an erotic fanfic.  (Insert Dusty Seal of Approval here)

I'm going to go with Rarity is asking Luna for some hardcore strap on action.  Luna isn't too keen on the proposition.  Twilight is worried her plan to secretly record Rarity and Luna and then post it online is going to go up in flames.

And we have to have a random pic of Nigtmare Moon... just because.

Whelp, I bet y'all can guess what happens next in Dusty Land.


Da sexzez froom heah.

|
|
|
|
|
V

I think it's about time you got some new panty hose.  That pair has seen better days.

So Dromaeosaur.... how does this make you feel?

6 comments:

  1. Dusty seal of approval! aw yeah :D
    have you read the story? I hope you did, coz it's awesome :p
    also, I'm not in the look witrh anything these days, I have over 6000 (nope, not 9000 yet, but getting there) unseen deviations in my devwatch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read it yet, but I saved it to my "To Read" folder so I'll read it eventually.

      Well, just keep coming here and I'll try to make sure I post all the good stuff for ya!

      Delete
    2. just read the previous chapters as well (TMI and TMI2), otherwise you won't get most of the jokes... like this picture for example :D

      Delete
  2. More great art from PixelKitties, more great art from Adalbertus, more sex jokes from Dusty. Pony Pics at its finest. Though, I'm a little surprised you didn't go for the obvious and caption that first pic with a tentacle joke.

    As for how I feel about that last pic... Anthro ponies still confuse me. Especially when they have hands but they still have hooves for feet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anthros confuse you? good. anthros are for confused people who can't figure out if they want to see a human or an animal :p

      Delete
    2. Confusion begets more confusion? That... that actually makes sense. XD

      Delete