Aug 25, 2012

Pony Pics 112


ghostwalker2061
Whelp, that meets this weeks, super epic fantasy MLP artwork quota.


Now onto a sort of update.  I got to thinking about Pony Pics (aka it was pointed out to me) and I realized I pretty much post the same few artists every week.  This isn't supposed to be the Foxinshadow/ Iopichio/ Pixelkitties/ Cosmicunicorn hour, it's supposed to be the best artwork from the entire fandom.  So I went and did some searching and found a significant number of artists I wasn't familiar with and added them to my watch list.  Hopefully from now on these posts will have a bit more variety in them from now on.

By the by, this Pony Pics is freaking huge.



cuttycommando
What in the Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi happened to the Nightmare Moon toys set?  I've been to three different Toys R Us Locations and have had 0 luck, they had ever other toy you can think of, but not the only one I'm looking for, plus I can't even find it on the Toys R Us website.  Does anyone know if they stopped caring it or something, it's only been out for a few weeks, how could they not have it any more?  I'm about to blow a gasket here, you guys now how bad I wanted this dag gum it toy!!!


cartoonlion
Caramel - "Was it from a shaving accident?"
Gilda - Smothers him to death with her breasts.

First off I'd watch that show in a heartbeat, second I'm so there on the aggravation over stupid pixelated censorship.

nightmaremoons
I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I love it when the ponies have that eye shadow going on.  LOVE IT!

raikoh-illust
Rarity, always sexy.

So a little filly lost int the dark woods.. what's the worst that could happen?

stephenmannix
In Soviet Russia Ponies are obsessed with you!

katie-w
I'm getting a nature vibe with this one.

kaliptro2
Um, okay then.

incinerater
Cadence shooting random magic into the sky for no discernible  reason.  You'll never be best princess.

zutheskunk
This pic... this pic...  I want to cry because it's so true.  (Cries silently)  Just picture Celestia trying to sell life insurance or Medicare supplements and that's pretty much my job 2 days out of the week.

darkflame75
A pic where Applejack is tipping her hat.  How original!

foolyguy
(Saw voice) I want to play a game.

Damn beautiful pics that I can't think of anything to say about.

The detail in the eyes is astounding.

And then you were happy.

scramjet747
Was this movie any good?  I never got around to watching it and I'm curious as to whether I should or not.

dori-to
War could use a bit more friendship.

Well Spike, I hate to break this to you, but you seem to be on fire.

Pff, like Berry Punch is ever sober enough to hit anything with that gun.


feyrah
I'm going go with rape on this one.  Yep, defiantly rape.

tyrranux
I can never ever see anything Transformers related without thinking of Dromaeosaur.  EVER.

axstern256
I doubt that's enough clothes to keep her warm in the endless cold vacuum of space.

Whaaaaaaat!  Who put Gravity Falls in my Pony Pics?  There will be blood over this, I'm sure of it.

6 comments:

  1. Okay Dusty, I got the Nightmare Moon set. If you can't find it by next Trotcon, you can have mine. I keep buying these pony toys. They are cool and everything, but where am I going to keep all this stuff. You should see all the fabric I have. Our Joann's was closing, had a clearance sale and now I can make a pony army.

    Also Gravity Falls counts as pony. I figured it out. Mabel is Derpy in human form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another incentive to go to Trotcon, I'm defiantly going to be there.

      "Now I can make a pony army." Can.... or will?

      Mabel is now Derpy, it's officially cannon.

      Delete
  2. I could comment on the strengths and weaknesses of the Scott Pilgrim movie, but I think the opinion centers in my brain need a little rest right now. To put it simply, I enjoyed it, LUNAtic did not. It didn't do very well at the box office, but a lot of people have praised it. It's just one of those things that you have to see for yourself, then form your own opinions afterwards.

    On another note, you do realize that Rarity is wearing a Transformers: Prime costume in that Raikoh-illust pic, right? XD Rarity and Knock Out would make such great friends. Their combined fabulosity would be an incredible thing to behold.

    Oh, and yes, the Gravity Falls pic is very much welcome and appreciated. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed, I just didn't want to make another "And then Dromaeosaur orgasmed everywhere" joke.

      Delete
  3. Yeah! More artists, less pixelkitties! She's lame and has a dumb head!

    Also, adorable filly Chrysalis wins all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you dare talk about Pixelkitties like that, I don't care if you are her, that type of blasphemy will get to crucified round these parts!

      Delete