Aug 22, 2012

Pony Pics 111

iopichio
I couldn't decided which image to run as the header, so I'm putting both before the break.  I'm such a maverick, out of the box, visionary.

cosmicunicorn
From cosmicunicorns new comic series Discordantly.  I'm not complaining or anything, but what the freaking freaky freak ever happened to the other series he started called Eventide?  You can't even find it on his profile any more, he literally removed all traces of it without any explanation.  Does anyone know why this happened?  Anyone?  I've got three pages of Eventide saved on my computer and I really, really wanted some more to come out.




foxinshadow
I wish I was able to code more.  I can handle html, java script, and asp, but beyond that kind of thing I'm useless.  I'll just add it to my list of things to do that I'll never get around to.

don-ko
And boom goes the dynamite.

The colors are really throwing me off, it's still a good piece, but the colors... it's the colors man.

....What?  This is a Kloudmutt pic, there should be at least some vaginal juices running down the green balloon or something.

Eye see you.
That Twilight is sexy, but that Spike is a little disturbing.

Colgate needs a spin of series of her own.  Yes I know this comic was more about Berry Punch, but I kind of sort of hate her, but I really like Colgate (After I started reading Death Note Equestria, Colgate just really became an awesome character.)

No comments:

Post a Comment