Aug 8, 2012

Pony Pics 108

cosmicunicorn
Remember back when everyone was drawing wet manes and it was awesome?  Yeah, we need a revitalization of that.



raikoh-illust
Have a colonial era Cadence.  Why?  Just becasue.

subjectnumber2394
Flim and Flam just can't catch a break.


europamaxima
I wouldn't be surprised if one day a group of Bronies started a religion to Lauren Faust, I swear I wouldn't.

zutheskunk
Bluh!  I want to suck your plot!

....... what?

And then they were brutally murdered and probably eaten.  

Talk about your kinky sex toys.

Of course Lyra's on top.

Dang it all!  I just made a Dromaeosaur masturbating joke in the last Pony Pics!  Why couldn't I have waited?!?!?!

dreatos
Is that the sun rising or a giant explosion murdering thousands of innocents?  I choose the latter because I'm a horrible person on the inside.

Well, there's no incest in this pic, so that means it's the 1% category of images featuring these two.

pixelkitties
I seem to remember Doctor Manhattan wearing less clothes than that when he was on Mars.

saturnspace
Um Cadence, you really need to organize your room.

Dem some tasty apples down that a way!
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Applejack is worst main 6 pony, but when I look at this it's hard to remember why.
hiddendragon99
I think I may be starting to like Zecora all of a sudden.

2 comments:

  1. oh my, this is a very interesting set :D inspirational I'd even say. I hope to have some more time in September to draw. there are so many ideas and requests on my todo list <_<
    that reminds me to work on my human anatomy and make more human ponies :D

    again, half of those are already in my favorites on deviantart... or downloaded :P
    but the first picture is simply beautiful and I somehow missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little cube ponies are so adorable I could asplode.

    Poor tiny Trixie. XD

    All else fails in Transformers: Use the Matrix of Leadership.
    All else fails in MLP: Use the Elements of Harmony.
    These two series are perfect for each other in so many ways.

    Dangit, Molestia! You're obstructing the progression of science!

    ReplyDelete