Aug 4, 2012

Pony Pics 107

(artist unknown)
The Home Depot logo is crazy distracting.

I'm in a pretty good mood today.  I told y'all that I was studying to take an insurance license exam a couple of Pony Pics back, well guess who just passed his test.



I was going to make another disparaging comment about how bad the Dark Knight Rises disappointed me, but I really need to try and start letting go of that anger.

A masterpiece!

I'm going to go ahead and make a guess that she ends up building a human.

Lyra, one day you'll get an episode all to yourself, one day.

I finally got around to playing Alice: Madness Returns.  All I can say is boring and repetitive and leave it a that.

Whelp there goes about 30 bits worth of apples.

Put it all on Celestia and let it ride!

I have no idea why, but I thought of Eternocte when I saw this pic.

adalbertus
What's in the box?  What's in the box?

pixelkitties
Well, what did you expect when you got a cat.  Now dogs on the other hand..

What?  I remember Galvin saying some nonsense about the villain looking like a Changeling and we all laughed him out of town, now Pixelkitties is on about it too?  He's not a changeling, he doesn't look anything like one!

So any guesses as to what music he's listening too?

And then Dromaeosaur went strangely quiet....

5 comments:

  1. Why Derpy driving around with a Twilight cutout?


    I'll regret saying this with Dusty around but, why does Dash look so cute with the paintbrush in her mouth?

    Ash Ketchum, a ten year old boy who terrorized the world by catching wild animals, putting them into impossibly confined spaces and only letting them out to perform death battles with other wild animals.
    Truly the greatest of role models Pinkie.

    I once had a pet lizard. One time I asked it to keep me alive in Dark Souls while I used the bathroom. Lizards suck at Dark Souls!

    Well, obviously Pixelkittes is a well educated individual.

    He's listing to Dragonforce.

    Applebloom must be the most powerful since she has two faces. (who can tell what reference that was)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wanna know what's in the box? I tell you what's in the box - it's a special kind of equipment for making music... the kind of music you need two ponies to make :P

    heh, half of this set got to my fav folder on deviantart - so much epicness... and my Vinyl Scratch lowering the average <_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the test, Dusty!

    Wait... Dusty... you didn't like Alice: Madness Returns!? REALLY!?!? I just... don't know what to say to that... Sure, the combat system may not be the best, and some of the platforming may be a bit difficult, but the visuals and the story are absolutely wonderful! *sigh* Oh well, to each their own.

    Adalbertus continues to impress. The eyes, the chest fur, the mysterious box...

    Yeah, cats aren't very reliable when it comes to making nachos... They can be handy if you'd like some freshly slain vermin for a snack though... *shudders*

    Well, if PixelKitties says he's a changeling... But seriously, we'll just have to wait and see.

    Two faces?... Umm... is that a reference to Gurren Lagann? 'Cause that's all I can think of...
    Anyway... yeah, I feel like I'm the only Transformers fan in the world who didn't particularly enjoy TF: Animated...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pokemon: the epitome of Stockholm Syndrome.

    Boring and repetitive, but also incredibly captivating and beautiful, right? RIGHT?!

    I had no idea that Celestia was a fan of Tron.

    Chest hair is one of the best things that has happened to this fandom, right between juiceboxes and the Tombstone Dance.

    My two bits is that he's listening to some BLackGryph0n.

    ReplyDelete