Jul 9, 2012

Take a trip to Gravity Falls

If you're not watching Gravity Falls then you should be watching Gravity Falls. It's not on the Hub (Dromaeosaur starts to hyperventilate) it's on the Disney Channel. Here's a YouTube Channel that I use to watch the episodes - BuckytheBeast1 (Bucky done got copyrighted). Right now there's only four episodes so go ahead and get on board now.

The plot is two twins go to Gravity Falls Oregon to spend the summer with their Great Uncle and while there they find that the town has many hidden secrets.  It's not MLP caliber or anything, but I think it's been a pretty enjoyable show so far.  Go give it a shot, then come back here and leave comments on what you thought.


8 comments:

  1. Only four episodes? Okay then, I guess I shouldn't have any trouble catching up. I've heard some pretty good things about this series and was beginning to think I should check it out anyway. I should get LUNAtic to watch it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every minute of all the episodes. I give this BuckytheBeast1 guy another 5 episodes before Disney gets their knickers in a twist and shut his account down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was surprisingly good. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUNAtic and I have only gotten the chance to watch the first two episodes so far, but WOW. My goodness, this show is amazing! The two episodes I've seen made me laugh HARD, again and again. XD Rest assured, I'll be caught up and craving more in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I was off by 5 episodes, but that Bucky guy got copyrighted, just like I said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, down already. Wow. Oh well, LUNAtic and I ended up buying the episodes on iTunes, so we're caught up now. I love this show so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be honest, Pacifica should be in that last pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is the point of the first pic is it like what dipper and mable were origanaly going to look like?

    ReplyDelete