Jul 31, 2012

Pony Pics 106

Surprise! Pony Pics!  I know it's not Wednesday, but since I was busy Saturday I'll give you this one early.




ziom05
Dromaeosaur, don't look!  She's bathing!

If you haven't seen The Last Unicorn, then you should get on that asap.

You can always count on foxinshadow to make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Is she missing her tail?

Sigh.  This just reminds me how bad The Dark Knight Rises was and I get angry all over again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, MLP needs more heavy firepower.


In Dustyland her mouth is open for a certain reason...

The way her mane and tail are drawn is kind of freaking me out.

I can't handle all this comedy gold.

I'm both horrified and intrigued by how the show would be affected by the sudden appearance of humans.

I'm starting a petition to force ss2sonic to change his name to Booby Mcbooberson.  Anyone want to sign it?

It's rape'n time.

Her arm looks... wrong, like it's broken or somthing.. I don't know.

I haven't checked but I'm 99.9% certain that Atryl has an alternative version of her plot.

"I do, just so long as you're not talking about me and you.  If you are, then FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-"

I once saw a pic where Twilight had summoned tentacles to have sex with Applejack, but also with Applejack's hat, I've never looked at hats the same way again, just thought I'd share that tidbit with you.

3 comments:

  1. I demand more humanized ponies!! lol. Seriously though, they don't post them on EQD.. this is my only source of humanized ponies, cause I have no desire to spend time on /b or whatever it is. So please.. moar! lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright then, I'll be on the look out for more humanized stuff.

      Delete
  2. "It's rape'n time."
    more like: "...and then I'll have lots of kinky sex with him..."

    "I haven't checked but I'm 99.9% certain that Atryl has an alternative version of her plot."
    after lying all these eggs... I don't think I want to see that <_<

    also: Ziom's picture is awesome as always.

    ReplyDelete