Jul 25, 2012

Pony Pics 105

My Little Pony Babies, that's what's coming our way in season 4, mark my words.




cosmicunicorn
I was going to go with this as the header image, but then I thought I would go with something a bit different from the norm.

jaynaylor
Blasphemy!  Burn the infedel!

atryl
.....So how about that weather?  You try doing my job, see if you come up with astounding commentary for as many pics as I have! (Leaves in a huff, slams door, cries when no one can see me.)

atryl
Why is Luna watching those ponies make out, what a perv!

atryl
Time for some mud wrasslin'.

equestria-prevails
I don't care what anyone says, this guy is going to be an awesome villain.

foxinshadow
First thing I'm going to do once I've gotten a steady income: blow it all on commissions from artists.

This is a better explanation than, "She was sleeping" or "She was off in her secret Batcave or something."

Now all I can think of is Dromaeosaur's cosplay outfit.

That reminds me... Doctor Who needs to come back on NOW!

Are those music bar things (I have no idea what they're called) or dildos?  Actually, since they're square, that'd probably hurt, so never mind.

Chameleon edit: All the bar thingies together is called an equalizer pattern. I'm not sure what the individual bars are called. The More You Know~

Pip, I had almost forgotten how much I don't like you.

pixelkitties
I'm pretty sure this happened in the Avengers, it did right?

schizopie
Stupid huge images, click on it or the link for a readable version.

kloudmutt
Artists need to draw more goth ponies.... they just need to!

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the header image, I thought of Baby Looney Tunes.

    I'll admit, I'm a huge fan of anything Jay Naylor, and that's been true even before we both joined the herd. I'm excited that he's doing a full-length MLP comic this time. However, most of his work incorporates a certain four letter word that Drom and Woona both aren't very fond of. Based on Zecora's clothing and the inclusion of Big Mac, I'm pretty sure I know where this is going...

    My devious plan of making Dusty forget how to put a sex joke in every image is working! Mwahahahacoughcoughcough I just swallowed a fly. Jokes aside, I really enjoyed studying atryl's two new works of art. They're incredibly detailed and seeing the CMC frolicking in the background is just really cute.

    I'd actually be really interested to see how ss2sonic would draw Maneia, if you asked him to do a commission.

    That's what Pip is going to look like? He looks like he has the same disorder as Michael Jackson. XD

    I had a big stupid grin on my face the entire time I read schizopie's comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, forget Baby Looney Tunes. Muppet Babies was where it was at! XD

    Yeah... Zecora better stop that kind of talk if she knows what's good for her. Lol.

    So, apparently I need to add a teapot to my Discord hat...

    That TrotCon booklet cover art is so awesome. They ran out of those booklets FAST.

    I agree with Chameleon's thoughts on that schizopie comic. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful picutres
    but I agree, artists should draw more goth ponies... now all we need to do is find artists to draw it <_<

    ReplyDelete