Jul 14, 2012

Pony Pics 102

Someone better break out the bug zappper.


I used to be all about Pokemon, but I never did catch em all.  I think that may be the root cause of some of my issues.
"So Dusty, why did you murder all those people?"
"If I couldn't catch em all, then no one will!"  (Crazy laughter here.)

Yup, I've had those days.

I believe this is some sort of elaborate surprise dildo penetration scheme.

I'm going to go ahead and punish myself for even thinking of making a "The cake is a lie joke."

Oh the joys of twisting peoples words, one of my favorite passtimes.

I'd like to plant that flower in her garden if you know what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is just plain beautiful... Just... let me stare at it for a while...

    About that Veggie55 comic... I have to wonder, why would Rainbow Dash even care that it's raining? I mean, pegasi can control the weather... Plus, she should be able to just fly ABOVE the clouds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure there's another Pokemon that would better represent Rainbow Dash, but after seeing her drawn as a Pidgeot my mind just went blank.

    On a side note, I transferred all the Pokemon from my GBA games into one DS save file. It took me 7 years to catch em all. It took my sister 7 seconds to delete it.

    If you're going to be doing some planting, I suggest azaleas, they are quite beautiful this time of the season.

    ReplyDelete