Jul 5, 2012

Pony Pics 99

cosmicunicorn
In case you're wondering why I'm posting this today instead of yesterday, it's because I was sick as a dog Tuesday night and was not up to doing much of anything yesterday other than recuperating.  I'm fine now though, just still a little pooky feeling.

Little did she know that all the wind was coming from an approaching Hurricane.

Luna's pretty creepy seeing as how she's staring at Cadence sleeping with a smile that's a little too big if you know what I mean.  (Pedobear enters stage right)

You can play your records on my turntable anytime.. and by record I mean mouth and turntable I mean penis.


If they ever do make Hellboy 3, this is what it should be.

Seeing as how I have no idea what the dialogue is supposed to be, I'm just going to assume that it's all explicit sex talk.

Yeah I know this is about Mickey Mouse, but I'm more reminded of (and I'm ashamed to say this) Glove World from Spongebob.

That's way more sparklers than any one person should dare try to control.  Rarity is tempting fate itself.

Who ya gonna call?  Oh wait, wrong ghost themed IP.

Flaming wings?  I'm not sure that's 100% physically possible.

Scootaloo's not looking to good.

There's an ejaculation joke in there, I'm sure of it.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad to hear that at least you're feeling a bit better, Dusty.

    "I'm just going to assume that it's all explicit sex talk." And by the looks of it, some of it probably is...

    Glove World was the best! XD

    That LavosVsBahamut picture is wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better now, Dusty!

    And by mouth you mean maraccas and by penis you mean rowboat.

    ReplyDelete