Jul 14, 2012

Hoof Beat

So Dromaeosaur isn't going to be happy with me, but then again he never is. (Sheds single tear because I'll never be good enough for Dromaeosaur.) Remember back when I posted about that Chrysalis flash by Tiarawhy and how it was very explicit but I posted it because I thought it was extremely funny. Well I'm up to it again, but this time instead of a flash video we have a comic book. It's very NSFW, so if you're under 18, at work, have other people hovering around, or just aren't into that sort of thing, then do not click on the link, but if you don't mind that sort of thing and want a hentai MLP comic that I personally think is more stupidly hilarious than it is erotic, then definitely give it a read. Hoof Beat: A Pony Fanbook That Chrysalis flash is still on the top of our popular posts, so I'm interested to see if this will follow suit... and then rub Drom's big fat nose in it! Sorry, sorry, that was uncalled for.

1 comment:

  1. I just... I don't know what to say... I thought I could come up with an interesting rebuttal, but I got nothin'... Dusty's at it again. Tsk-tsk, Dusty...

    ReplyDelete