Jun 26, 2012

ss2sonic Hall of Pony

Yep, I interviewed ss2sonic this time! Another master of anthro art, particularly of the well-endowed sort. Just check after the break for a short and sweet interview, accompanied by some of ss2sonic's great pieces of artwork.

1.When/how did you discover MLP:FIM?
-Well, last year around January or February I started to see these ponies all over DeviantArt.
A friend of mine told me about the show and suggested I should check it out. I was just gonna watch one episode and be done.... but then I watched the next one and the next one and then BAM! Became a fan of the show.

2.Who is your favorite main cast character and why?
-Hmmmm let's see. I have to say Rarity. Because how classy/proper she is and could be a drama queen at times. XD I also like Spike. :P

3.Who is your favorite background character (this is anypony other than the main 6.  ie not Twilight, Fluttershy...)?
-Chrysalis. I really like her design.

4.Who would you follow, Celestia or Luna?
-Probably Celestia.

5.What would you tell someone who hasn't watched the show?
-Give it a shot! You might like it. ;)

6.What are your influences?
-Shinkiro, Satou Shouji, Akira Toriyama, Omar-Dogan, Patrick Spaziante, list goes on.

7.If you had one quote (from anything) that has really had an impact on you/ just a saying you really liked, what would it be?
-Just the old and simple "Never give up!"

8.What is the best pony site you know? (Hint Hint, remember you're doing this thing for Obsession Is Magic, but I do encourage you to be truthful.)
-Uhhhhhh idk... I heard equestria daily is good. I haven't been to much pony sites.

9.Just a little about yourself.  This is open ended, so you tell us anything you want to tell.
-Well... I really like to draw and play video games. Especially fighters.... it's mahvel baby. :u

Welcome to the Hall of Pony, ss2sonic! We're glad to have you here on OIM, and we look forward to more of your entrancing artwork!

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you Drom, you overcame your fear of the NSFW and did a great interview with a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you actually did it. I thought this was going to turn into a running joke where Chameleon and I continued to badger you to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... You never know what I'm gonna do next. I don't know what I'm doing half the time.

    ReplyDelete