Jun 27, 2012

Pony Pics 97

This pic is just begging to be photoshopped.

Everyone is talking about games that they are passionate about and looking forward to, so just so I won't be the odd man out, the game that's on the top of my list is Metro: Last Light.  Metro: 2033 was an amazing atmospheric game and I have high hopes for the sequel.



(Most interesting man in the world voice)  I don't normally post OCs, but when I do, it's Foxinshadow.

That's some serious heartburn.

I think this is actually more Bronies then there are in existence.


Oh Spike, you little rascal.  (Cue leave it to Beaver theme song.)

2 comments:

  1. I have Metro: 2033 and I haven't finished it yet... Augh! I really need to do that now...

    Why do I find that SubjectNumber2394 comic so amusing?... Dangit, Dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had no idea that's what foxinshadow's OC looked like.

    Wait until they get to the part of Rainbow Road where there's no railing, they'll start eliminating the competition right there.

    Poor Drom, I think Dusty's pervy tendrils are finally beginning to engulf your brain. I suggest accepting it like I have. XD

    ReplyDelete