Jun 25, 2012

Pony Pics 96

I'll be honest, I'm more used to seeing pics of Chrysalis where she's giving blowjobs..... this one sort of ruins those fantasies.

Surprise!  I have enough pics to go ahead and run an extra Pony Pics this week, so have a special Monday Pony Pics in honor of the return of our wayward Eternocte.


Congratulations, now you're going to get fat and probably diabetes.  Artists can be so cruel.

She's barely showing any skin (fur?) and I'm still turned on.

I've seen more turtles on the road lately..... what?  I can't just tell y'all how my day's been going?  Fine!  Faust then took filly Celestia off to rape her as punishment.  I hope you're happy now!

I know that feeling Chrysalis.

Wet manes are always in style.
I'm ashamed by how much I enjoyed this game.


Okay so the following has very small, poorly drawn penis so for the more sensitive of you I've put it below.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Maybe I should draw some NSFW of Maneia.  (A single gunshot rings out, Dusty slumps over dead, Dromaeosuar packs up sniper rifle and walks away muttering "Dusty reign of perverted terror is over.")

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, welcome our new prehistoric overlord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Replaces Maneia banner with picture of Starscream.*

      Delete
  2. the Chrysalis/Pinkie comic strip is awesome :D

    also, Twilight...dat face :D

    and NastyLady's steampunk ponies...all of them :D

    ReplyDelete