Jun 13, 2012

Pony Pics 92

iopichio
I decided to try the new Burger King in town, and well, McDonalds had a g router, Burger King has an n router.  I almost cried in joy at how much faster everything downloads.



I just hate when that happens.

I still hate the weird light fixture attached o her head.

.....I know. (Curls into fetal position, sobbing loudly.)

I think he just wants a hug.

Who ya gonna call?
I think she should see a doctor, I'm pretty sure her tail isn't supposed to be doing that.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought the thing on the back of Chrysalis's head was a crown, not something that was actually a part of her body. Then again, until very recently, I thought Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo were blood-related, so I'll shut up now...

    Oh Celestia, that atrocity of a troll pony has managed to get onto Deviantart. We're all doomed!

    ReplyDelete