Jun 9, 2012

Pony Pics 91

The triumphant return of the not so subtle watermark.  It's a great picture, too bad it had to go and be hidden behind a distracting watermark!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.


I'm shocked I haven't seen any pics of Rose Luck using roses as sex toys, it's like my world doesn't make sense any more.

You know what this reminds me of?  The fanfic With a Heavy Heart!  Why did the author just stop half way through!!!!   Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were scarfs ever a thing?  Or are they becoming a thing?  Or in an alternate dimension are they a thing?  I can't even keep everything straight any more.

Something's happening, just not sure what.

I love that username.

You know what's sad about getting awesome characters like this?  The fact that they are probably never going to show up ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment