Jun 6, 2012

Pony Pics 90

Have some pics, I wrote a large paragraph about a thing, but then I thought better of it, so now y'all will just have to scratch your heads at what I'm talking about. :)


I haven't watched the finale yet, I must correct this ASAP.

I'm glad to see Crappyunicorn... I mean "Cosmicunicorn" (curse artists and their changeing names!) draw something pony again, he's been on a squirrel bent recently.  (I'll also never forgive him for not finishing Eventide)

I firmly believe this game will never ever be released.

I just realized I haven't seen a single Scootaloo = chicken joke in I don't know when.  I'm reasonably thankful for this.

That's some insanely long hair.

If I've said it once I've said it a thousands times.  Insane ponies are best ponies and we need to see more ponies going into mental breakdown.

Too much reading, not enough lesbian action.

No comments:

Post a Comment