May 26, 2012

Pony Pics 87

I was feeling kind of bad that this post was so late, but then I saw what the others guys were doing and now I don't feel so guilty.


This pic is "hot".

And then she summoned a hentai tentacle monster.

There's also a robot version, but I went with this one for Dromaeosaurs sake.

This is a thing, it's definitely a thing.

Is it just me, or doues her head seems smaller than it should be?

Still better than a seapony.

Nice... goggles.

Dragon main six just creeps me out.

2 comments:

  1. Now, there's the possibility I'm going insane, but I could've sworn that there was supposed an episode where one of Twilight's spells goes wrong and turns all of Ponyville into dragons, and Spike becomes a pony. Am I the only one who thought that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for dinosaurs! You're the best, Dusty.

    On another note... While seaponies might not fit well in the canon of MLP, I absolutely love them in the fanon.

    ReplyDelete