May 23, 2012

Pony Pics 86

Nope, Pinkie just doesn't look right if foxinshadow isn't drawing her all dark and cupcakey.



I have a distinct "It's rapein' time" feeling.

Lyra is so jelly.

I just realized I don't think I've seen a comic about there being a pot of gold at the end of Rainbow Dash or something with Leprechauns.  This needs to happen.

Screw money trees, I want girl trees.

I'd love to have assassins for parents, because you'd never get in trouble for anything.  Broke a lamp?  Well nothing is true, everything is permitted.  Suck it.

I have an opinion on this pic, but I'm going to allow you to form your own onion.

I can hear Galvin mewling like a kitten from here.  I'm starting to think he's going to request to be buried with a copy of Diablo 3.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Rainbow Dash and leprechauns. MAKE IT HAPEN.

    Also, my onion of that PixelKitties pic is fairly similar to my onion of the majority of her works. I think it's positively wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad onions are the same as bad opinions: they both make me cry.

    ReplyDelete