May 19, 2012

Pony Pics 85

What's up with all the artist changing their DeviantArt names over the past few days?  I  know of at least ten that I'm following that have done so.  All this change, I don't know if I can handle it.



That Chrysalis flash a while back has completely perverted her leg holes for me.

If you changed the tiaras with Vanilla Coke, then this would be an accurate depiction of my life.

Whelp, I'm not even going to say anything.

Now that's what I call getting the long end of the stick.  Twilight get's all the benefits and she won't even have to pay up since she'll be dead.

Click to make readable.
I was going to do a song about South Carolina, but I can't think of anything positive..... South Carolina sort of sucks.

How is she not sliding down?

Sadly we'll probably never see either of these characters ever again.

Only in fanart will Applejack ever be interesting.

"I really like her mane!"

There's more over on Masafuu's Deviant Art, but these were the best.

1 comment:

  1. I think you forgot to add that instead of a pink motorcycle, you'd be right a pink TRAIN. And what is Rarity doing with the eye of Anubis?

    Dat Twilight belly button...

    ReplyDelete